Credit Card Payment Terms and Conditions
The credit card payment facility offered via Omniinsurance.co.nz is to enable payment of invoices for insurance arranged through Omni Fire & General Limited.
By using this facility, You agree and understand:
- Payments will be received and applied against outstanding invoiced amounts for Fire and General insurances arranged through Omni Fire & General Limited;
- Credit card charges are payable in addition to the amount being paid towards Your invoice (/s);
- Credit card charges, currently calculated at a rate of 2% of the amount paid, are applicable to cover our bank surcharges;
- The rate of the credit card charge is subject to change and no notice of change will be provided should this rate be changed;
- No refunds will be made for credit card payments to a credit card.
- If an account with Omni Fire & General Limited is settled and excess funds have been received, we will at our discretion refund credit balances via Direct Credit only to a New Zealand bank account under the name of the account holder.
- Refunds of credit balances will only be made where the credit balance is sufficient to warrant a refund (credit balance of greater than $20);
- All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.